Samsung has announced that its Note 10 game streaming will be released at the beginning of September. The company's Note 10 streaming service is titled GamePlay Live. Game Play Live will allow users to stream PC games onto a Samsung Note 10 device. The streaming service will be available to users as an app they can download, either for Android or for Windows 10 operating systems.
GamePlay Live will be rolled out as a free service and will be powered by technology that was developed by Parsec -- a cloud gaming startup that originated in New York in 2017.
Samsung is positioning itself as a leader in the mobile gaming industry as many companies make moves to allocate significant resources into mobile gaming.
Image Credit: Samsung
Samsung Announced Its Note 10 Game Streaming Will Roll Out in September
1. Mobile Game Streaming - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced streaming technology to improve the user experience of mobile game streaming services.
2. Cloud Gaming - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating cloud-based gaming platforms that enable seamless streaming of high-quality games across different devices.
3. Mobile Gaming Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing innovative mobile games that maximize the capabilities of new streaming technologies and offer unique gaming experiences.
1. Telecommunications Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with mobile game streaming platforms to offer optimized network capabilities and ensure smooth and stable gameplay.
2. Cloud Computing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced cloud infrastructure and services specifically tailored for the requirements of cloud gaming platforms.
3. Software Development Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative game development tools and engines that support the integration of streaming technology into mobile games.