Spring fashion is filled with prints and florals, which can be tricky to mix-and-match, but the Norwegian Wood SS10 collection pulls it off beautifully. The bold pattern-mixing is regarded by Kingdom of Style as "tempered by ensuring the tones are subtly complementary," meaning each ensemble doesn't look all over the place.
The Norwegian Wood SS10 collection is more edgy than whimsical, which is refreshing for a spring collection. Also, the model's half-shaved hairstyle, which is becoming extremely popular, gives that added oomph to each outfit.
The Norwegian Wood SS10 Collection Brings an Edgy Feel to Spring
1. Bold Pattern-mixing - Opportunity for brands to experiment with clashing prints and unconventional combinations in their designs.
2. Edgy Spring Collections - Chance for fashion brands to deviate from traditional spring styles and offer edgier, non-conformist collections.
3. Half-shaved Hairstyles - Opportunity for hair salons and stylists to cater to the growing demand for bold and unconventional hairstyles.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can capitalize on the trend of bold pattern-mixing and edgy spring collections.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for hair salons and stylists to offer cutting-edge half-shaved hairstyles to fashion-forward customers.
3. Design - Chance for designers to explore bold pattern-mixing and unconventional combinations in their creations.