Norman Cavazzana brilliantly represented the modernization of medieval Russian queens in this Russian Queens makeup photoshoot for M Magazine's Rocking Royals feature. The divine style of the era is unmistakable in his photography, but Norman Cavazzana has added a clever twist in his modern portrayal.
In addition to dark and dramatic floral gowns, Cavazzana's vision includes military-esque medallions and some fantastic floral full body tattoos. Enjoy.
Implications - Looking at the featured images, you may gain some new inspiration on how to wear your jewelry. Pretty jewels are featured in the models' big-braided hair. The model can also be seen wearing dark lipstick in shades that are deep red and even black. The look that is presented in the featured editorial for M Magazine is definitely bold.
Norman Cavazzana Rocks Russian Queens for M Magazine
1. Modernization of Medieval - Exploring how modern elements can be incorporated into historical themes and aesthetics, offering opportunities for creative reinterpretations and innovative designs.
2. Dark and Dramatic Fashion - Exploring the use of bold, theatrical fashion choices to create visually striking looks and challenge traditional beauty standards.
3. Floral Body Art - Exploring the fusion of floral elements with body art, creating unique and eye-catching designs that blur the boundaries between fashion and art.
1. Fashion and Jewelry - Creating jewelry and fashion designs that combine historical and modern elements, appealing to consumers seeking unique and visually stunning pieces.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Developing dark and dramatic makeup trends that challenge conventional beauty norms and encourage self-expression.
3. Art and Photography - Exploring innovative ways to capture and present historical aesthetics in modern photography, pushing the boundaries of visual storytelling.