If you're looking for a steam iron, but you have limited storage space available, the Nori Press is the perfect option.
The Nori Press is a user-friendly iron inspired by the design of hair straighteners. The steamer-iron hybrid features two elongated arms equipped with aluminum plates to allow simultaneous heating on the front and back of a garment, meaning there's no need for an ironing board. The innovative wrinkle-removal iron also features a pointed tip to reach smaller areas such as shirt collars. Best of all, the Nori Press is equipped with six different heat settings so it can work on a variety of fabrics.
The Nori Press is available now from the brand’s online store.
Image Credit: Nori
The Nori Press is a Steam Iron You Can Use Without an Ironing Board
1. Handheld Steam Irons - The Nori Press showcases the trend toward handheld and compact steam irons.
2. Hybrid Steamer-irons - The Nori Press exemplifies the trend of hybridizing steamers and irons.
3. Ironing Without Ironing Boards - The Nori Press highlights the trend of making ironing possible without an ironing board.
1. Home Appliances - The Nori Press presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for home appliance manufacturers looking to tap into the growing trend of compact, user-friendly steam irons.
2. Fashion Industry - The Nori Press offers a promising innovation opportunity for fashion industry players seeking new ways to remove wrinkles more efficiently and effectively.
3. Travel Industry - The Nori Press has the potential to disrupt the travel industry by providing a portable, lightweight option for travelers seeking wrinkle-free clothing.