Norbu describes itself as a '100% Natural Sweetener' that distinguishes itself from its competitors with its claim that it does not have the same "bitter aftertaste" that they do.
Norbu's sweetener is based in Monk Fruit, which "has been cultivated and hand-picked for centuries in the remote hillsides of central Asia." The fruit is increasingly being used as a natural sweetener, taking over the stevia-dominated sugar alternatives offered in the current market. Norbu's sweetener is offered in a canister or in small sachets, and contains 0.4 calories per serving without the bitter aftertaste that sugar alternatives have become known for.
This fruit-based sweetener gives consumers a healthier, guilt-free alternative to the many other sugary products that are available on the market.
Norbu Offers a Low-Calorie, Natural Sugar Alternative
1. Monk Fruit Sweeteners - Opportunity for companies to develop new natural sweeteners based on monk fruit without the bitter aftertaste.
2. Stevia Replacement - Opportunity for stevia-dominant sweetener brands to explore monk fruit as a natural alternative without the bitter aftertaste.
3. Low-calorie Sugar Alternatives - Opportunity for innovators to create low-calorie sugar alternatives without the bitter aftertaste, attracting health-conscious consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity within the food and beverage industry to offer natural and low-calorie sugar alternatives without the aftertaste.
2. Sweetener Production - Opportunity to develop and expand the production of monk fruit sweeteners as a replacement for existing sugar alternatives.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to promote and market monk fruit sweeteners as a guilt-free and healthier sugar alternative.