This is the Nokia 7380, often referred to as the "lipstick" phone because it is slightly larger than a lipstick tube. When the screen is not in use, it turns into a mirror. Currently, you can order the phone on Nokia's website or through select high end FASHION retailers. In Canada, for example, the phone is being sold through Holt Renfrew, a high-end fashion retailer.
Here are some of the features from the Holt Renfrew Website:
- An innovative fashion statement to complement your eclectic style
- Iconic and slim in design, revel in its stunning compact size
- Sensually accentuated with leather, cloth, metal, and ceramic finishes
- Ease of control with the intuitive Nokia Naviâ„¢ Spinner
- A cool glass mirror display with light-enhanced effects
- Capture the spotlight with a 2-megapixel flash-enabled camera