The Nintendo DSi Toast was designed by Horse Holly. I don’t know if the toast-loving artist with the equine-inspired name is a man or a woman, but I do know that he or she has created something that makes me want edible electronics everyday for breakfast.
You want to eat the Nintendo DSi Toast. I know you do. But the problem is that once that first bite is taken, there is no looking back. It will be gone forever. Therefore, I think this culinary creation needs to be put behind glass… just to ensure its survival.
Check out other toasty finds on Trend Hunter below.
Nintendo DSi Toast Looks Good Enough to Eat, and That's the Problem
1. Edible Electronics - The trend of creating electronics that can be eaten provides a unique and sensory experience for consumers.
2. Food-inspired Design - Designing products that mimic food items appeals to consumer's desire for novelty and creativity.
3. Interactive Culinary Art - Blending technology and food in inventive ways opens up new avenues for artistic expression and engagement.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the potential of creating edible devices that combine functionality with an edible experience.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of food-inspired design by creating products that resemble electronic gadgets or incorporate technological elements.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore the interactive culinary art trend by creating installations or experiences that merge technology and food in creative ways.