The Nina Ricci Resort 2011 collection brings a light and airy feel to those summer evenings out. Looking casual yet classy, the model pulls off each frock with style.
With these soft and dainty pieces, it becomes easy to dress up or down for any summer occasion. Combining tans, whites and hot pinks, the Nina Ricci Resort 2011 collection adds a punch of color to a generally neutral series. Check out these gorgeous summer looks in the featured gallery.
The Nina Ricci Resort 2011 Collection is Evening Chic
1. Light and Airy Dresses - There's an opportunity for innovations in developing lightweight fabrics that can be used in both casual and formal environments.
2. Casual Chicwear - There's a chance to innovate by creating versatile outfits that can be worn both in an office environment and out to social events.
3. Bold Colors in Formal Wear - Opportunity exists for fashion designers to experiment with a wide range of bold and lively colors in formal clothing.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can leverage these trends to create stylish and fashionable outfits for both casual and formal occasions.
2. Textile Industry - The textile industry has an opportunity to create lightweight materials or improve existing ones specifically for creating comfortable and breathable clothing pieces.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can capitalize on these trends by promoting versatile outfit ideas on how to mix and match clothing pieces for various occasions.