We’ve seen some cutting-edge designs for laptops, but HP doesn’t think they are attractive enough for women. That reason alone is probably why HP invited Russian industrial designer Nikita Buyanov to create a string of feminine-oriented conceptual laptops.
The most adorable laptop has to be the HP Make-Up. This pink, powder case-shaped computer can certainly be used for makeup, as it contains both a small compact mirror and a big mirror which can be shifted to a screen when needed.
HP Perfume, on the other hand, is somewhat soothing if the laptop owner likes aromatherapy. There are buttons which allow you to change and adjust both the smell and the light when sitting back to relax.
Nikita Buyanoc has even created a laptop for moms called the HP Mama. This laptop is designed for women who work outdoors while they watch over their kids. The two Bluetooth cameras with amplifiers help keep track of the kids, and a bangle acts as a sensor which sends a warning when the kids have gone too far away.
Nikita Buyanov Creates Girlie HP Designs
1. Feminine-oriented Conceptual Laptops - The trend of designing laptops with feminine-oriented features and aesthetics presents an opportunity for companies to tap into the female consumer market.
2. Multifunctional Laptops - The trend of laptops integrating additional features, like makeup compartments and aromatherapy buttons, opens up possibilities for companies to create innovative and convenient products.
3. Outdoor Work-mom Laptops - The trend of designing laptops specifically for working moms who need to be productive while taking care of their children presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to cater to this niche demographic.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore the trend of feminine-oriented laptops and develop innovative designs to attract female consumers.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can collaborate with laptop manufacturers to create laptops with built-in makeup compartments, appealing to women who value convenience and multifunctional products.
3. Childcare and Parenting - The childcare and parenting industry can partner with laptop manufacturers to create laptops with features that assist working moms in managing their children while being productive.