The continuous release of the Nike Dunk Low Syracuse is an excellent example of how sneaker culture has perpetuated and motivated many brands to make different colorways available to their audiences. Previously available in 'Viotech' and 'Plum' colorways, the new Nike Dunk Lows Syracuse is offered by the brand in a super-clean and quite attention-captivating two-toned upper that juxtaposes white and orange leather. The mesh lining and the tongue, ensure that individuals can enjoy a breathable shoe.
The latest colorway for the Nike Dunk Lows Syracuse is dubbed 'Orange Blaze' and will now be made available at Australian retailer Up There Store. Retailing for $140 AUD, which is approximately $94 USD, the silhouette proves to be quite affordable.
Image Credit: Up There Store
The Nike Dunk Low Syracuse is Launched in a New Colorway
1. Customized Colorways - The continuous release of different colorways has become a trend in the sneaker industry, providing brands with opportunities to create unique and attention-captivating designs.
2. Affordable Sneaker Silhouettes - The availability of affordable sneaker options, such as the Nike Dunk Low Syracuse, allows brands to attract a wider audience and tap into the market of budget-conscious consumers.
3. Breathable Shoe Technology - The incorporation of breathable materials and technologies, like mesh lining and tongue, is a trend that enhances comfort and functionality in the sneaker industry.
1. Footwear - The sneaker industry offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in terms of designing and marketing customized colorways to cater to diverse consumer preferences.
2. Fashion - The availability of affordable sneaker silhouettes opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, where sneaker culture intersects with streetwear and athleisure trends.
3. Sportswear - Incorporating breathable shoe technology in sportswear footwear creates opportunities for disruptive innovation by enhancing comfort and performance for athletes and active individuals.