To commemorate an integral moment in U.S history, the Nike Black History Month Collection is released.
This collection was not only created to recognize the significance of this specific Holiday, but also to acknowledge how sports has had a tremendous power to impact societies positive progression. Three of the most influential and succesful athletes today—Serena Williams, Didier Drogba and Kevin Durant—were the inspirations behind the creation of the collection due to their ongoing commitment to giving back to their communities. The line, which offers several sports shoes, t-shirts and hats uses mainly oranges, browns and blacks as well as tribal prints on its collection.
The Nike Black History Month Collection will be released on Monday, January the 21st, when the pro Basketball teams will play tribute to the legendary Martin Luther King Jr.
Nike Black History Month Collection Celebrates Success
1. Sports Impact on Society - Opportunity for companies to create commemorative collections that recognize the positive influence of sports on society.
2. Athlete Philanthropy - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with influential athletes to create products that give back to communities.
3. Cultural Representation in Fashion - Opportunity to incorporate tribal prints and colors that celebrate diverse cultural heritage in fashion collections.
1. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear brands to create special collections that celebrate historical moments and influential athletes.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate cultural elements and promote diversity through clothing collections.
3. Philanthropy - Opportunity for organizations to collaborate with athletes and create products that support charitable causes.