Don’t let the rain stop you from going on a run, because the Nike 2011 Athletic Training Shield Collection is here to make sure that weather doesn’t become a deterring factor in exercise.
The Nike 2011 Athletic Training Shield Collection is part of the sports brand’s Holiday season series. The line has several high-performance gear designs to withstand just about any harsh climate. This includes the Nike Free TR2 with a flexible upper that’s wind-proof and water-proof. Nike will also be throwing in the Shield K.O. Hoodie that features a soft fleece interior, bringing mobility, while keeping the athlete warm without being overbearing. Finally, there’s the Pro Combat Hyperwarm Shield Mock, which is a high-performance, flexible undershirt that keeps the individual warm.
Given the high reviews Nike has received for their athletic gear, this collection is one to look out for.
Suit-Up in the Nike 2011 Athletic Training Shield Collection
1. Weatherproof Athletic Apparel - There is an opportunity for sports brands to design and market sports apparels that can withstand harsh weather conditions.
2. Flexible Water-resistant Gear - Innovation is needed in developing athletic gears, such as jackets and pants, that are water-resistant and flexible for improved mobility.
3. Performance-oriented Protective Wear - An opportunity exists for brands to create athletic wear that protects athletes from different weather elements without sacrificing performance and comfort.
1. Sportswear - Athletic brands should focus on developing sportswear that can perform in various weather conditions to attract consumers.
2. Outdoor Recreation - With the rise of outdoor recreation, there is an opportunity to create weather-resistant athletic gear that can perform in different weather conditions.
3. Fitness Equipment - There is a need for fitness equipment manufacturers to create various equipment that can hold up on outdoor activities, and perform in all weather conditions.