The Nike 10K Icon Clash shorts pays homage to various iterations of the 10k franchise, hoping to inspire wearer's to find motivation "for your run from the sky." Featuring a whimsical, cloud-themed pattern, the shorts are made from at least 75% recycled polyester fiber. This sustainable material makes the shorts appealing for eco-conscious consumers looking to reduce their ecological footprint.
The Nike 10K Icon Clash shorts boast the brand's iconic lightweight fabric with a curved hem for easy movement. Available in various sizes ranging from XS - 2XL, these shorts are sure to become a wardrobe staple for any outdoor enthusiasts. Consumers can purchase these eco-friendly shorts online and in Nike retailer for CAD 42.
Image Credit: Nike
The Nike 10K Icon Clash are Made from Eco-Friendly Materials
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunities for eco-friendly clothing and accessories which are made from recyclable materials to reduce their environmental impact.
2. Fashion Inspirations - Opportunities for pieces that borrow from different styles to create unique and whimsical designs.
3. Athleisure Wear - Opportunities for activewear that is both functional and stylish for everyday wear.
1. Sportswear - Opportunities for sportswear brands to use sustainable materials in their products to cater to the eco-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion designers to create unique and whimsical designs inspired by different sources.
3. E-commerce - Opportunities for ecommerce businesses that cater to fashion and athleisure wear to capitalize on the demand for sustainable and stylish activewear.