Nicola Indelicato, an unconventional fashion designer who was born in Florence, Italy, recently debuted an editorial that promotes the apparel from his Fall/Winter 2017 collection.
The collection is dubbed 'Belle Italia' and is comprised of various unique menswear pieces -- from reimagined sportswear-inspired ensembles, to vintage denim and leather pieces that draw from the punk era. Nicola Indelicato called upon Etienne de Testa of Urban Models to function as the muse for his editorial, in which the model is shown posing around different desolate-looking areas.
Photographer Paolo Colaiocco was on hand to shoot the editorial, making for a moody vibe that's enhanced by the vintage-style clothing that has a certain reckless aesthetic to it, which speaks to the concept of delinquency.
The Editorial for Nicola Indelicato's Line Features Etienne De Testa
1. Unique Menswear - Opportunity for fashion designers to create unconventional apparel pieces that draw inspiration from different eras and subcultures.
2. Reimagined Sportswear-inspired Ensembles - Potential for blending the elements of sportswear with high fashion to create innovative and stylish clothing options.
3. Vintage Denim and Leather - Rise of demand for vintage-inspired denim and leather pieces that evoke a sense of nostalgia and rebellion.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore new avenues by creating unconventional and rebellious clothing collections that resonate with consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can capitalize on the trend of moody and vintage-style shoots by offering their unique aesthetic and skills to fashion brands and magazines.
3. Modeling - Opportunity for models with a unique and edgy look to be the face of fashion editorials and campaigns that embrace the concept of delinquency.