Tons of newspaper goes to the garbage can every day, but newspaper sculptor Nick Georgiou has come up with a way to transform this waste into artwork. He has created countless numbers of three-dimensional sculptures made out of newspaper trash.
Expressionist Edvard Munch has colored and textured these pieces by Nick Georgiou and there’s no doubt that they are creatively unique. These Newspaper Waste Sculptors are being put to good use and look remarkably extraordinary.
Nick Georgiou Transforms Old Papers into Works of Art
1. Newspaper Sculptures - Opportunity for artists to create unique and creative sculptures using newspaper waste.
2. Upcycled Art - Increasing trend of repurposing waste materials into artistic creations like newspaper sculptures.
3. Sustainable Art - Growing interest in environmentally friendly art forms that utilize recycled materials.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the potential of transforming waste materials into artistic creations.
2. Waste Management - Opportunity for waste management companies to partner with artists to repurpose waste materials and reduce landfill waste.
3. Sustainable Products - Market for environmentally sustainable products that incorporate upcycled materials like newspaper sculptures.