These New Yorker towels take some of the most beautiful covers from the magazine and turn them into functional beach gear.
Bright, sunny and showing off excellent taste in reading material, these towels are pop culture-inspired and offbeat. Unlike many tacky towels out there, these feature beautiful illustrations without coming off in a way that's childish or unrefined. Being sold online for about $50 a piece, these towels are a bit of a splurge, but perfect for those who are fans of the magazine. Bringing chic to a place where it's in short supply, these beach towels have plenty of personality.
New Yorker illustrations are popular for good reason, and their iconic appearance can be seen in a multitude of places. These towels, however, allow buyers to show off their enthusiasm for the publication in a brand new way.
These New Yorker Towels are Chic
1. Magazine-inspired Beach Gear - There is an opportunity for other magazines to create their own line of beach towels or other beach gear inspired by their covers or content.
2. Functional Pop-culture-inspired Products - The market for pop-culture-inspired functional products is growing, with opportunities for other companies to create similar products with their unique style.
3. High-end Beach Towels - The trend of high-end beach towels is growing, with opportunities for luxury brands to add their own touch to this market.
1. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publishers can capitalize on this trend by creating their own line of beach gear inspired by their content or covers.
2. Pop-culture Merchandise - Pop-culture merchandise companies can create functional products inspired by popular media, such as movies, TV shows, and books.
3. Luxury Brands - Luxury brands can add their own touch to the growing market of high-end beach towels by using high-quality materials and unique designs.