For those looking for a subtle pair of sneakers that are made for durability, comfort and aesthetic, the new Nike Lunar Force 1s might just be the perfect option.
Offered in two different colorways, the sneakers are constructed from nubuck or leather and the brand's well-loved Flyknit material, which in this case, has an appearance that's reminiscent of soft wool. This combination makes the new Nike Lunar Force 1s flexible and versatile to wear, as the Flyknit material bends seamlessly with the wearer's feet.
For its 'Golden Beige' colorway, Nike covers the entirety of the upper with a wheat-like hue, while the sole is white. For 'Black/White,' the Flyknit material is mostly white while the leather is deep charcoal.
These New Nike Lunar Force 1s Come in Nubuck, Leather and Flyknit
1. Breathable Sneakers - A trend in footwear where sneakers are designed with breathable materials for increased comfort and style.
2. Flexible Materials - A trend where materials such as Flyknit are used in sneakers to provide a greater range of motion and to adjust to the wearer's feet.
3. Subtle Colorways - A trend in sneaker design where neutral and muted colors are used to make the sneaker more versatile and suitable for various outfits.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has an opportunity to innovate in the materials used to create shoes by incorporating breathable and flexible materials.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the popularity of subtle colorways in sneaker design by incorporating this trend into clothing collections.
3. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel companies have a chance to create performance-enhancing sneakers with the use of flexible and breathable materials, such as Flyknit.