At the moment we have laptop computers and desktop computers, but let me introduce this New Mac Pro concept. This original idea by Aibek Almasov keeps a fairly broad frame but carries none of the volume that current towers do.
This cutting-edge design features an upside-down U-shaped form that balances on razor-thin edges. The slim sides of the terminal have an integrated DVD and Blu-Ray disc drive plus USB ports. The hard drive and all other integral elements of the PC are so compact that the also fit into the thin fins on both sides of the unique structure.
As people are growing accustomed to more mobile workstations, this New Mac Pro concept allows greater freedom to reorganize desks and move your setup around to make even desktop computers portable too.
This New Mac Pro Sheds its Bulky Insides for a Sharp Portable Design
1. Saddle-shaped PC Terminals - The trend for more compact and portable workstations will continue to increase, as seen through the development of unique, saddle-shaped PC terminals like the New Mac Pro concept.
2. Mobile Workstations - There is a growing trend towards mobile workstations such as the New Mac Pro concept, which allows for greater freedom of movement and desk reorganization.
3. Integrated PC Components - The development of innovative designs for PC structures, such as the thin fins on the New Mac Pro concept, have opened up opportunities for further integration of PC components, making them more compact and portable.
1. Computer Manufacturing - Computer manufacturing companies can capitalize on the trend towards more compact and mobile workstations by developing unique and innovative designs for PC structures like the saddle-shaped New Mac Pro.
2. Office Furniture - Office furniture companies can take advantage of the trend towards more portable workstations by producing furniture that is easily adjustable and movable, to accommodate a variety of workspace designs.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies that produce DVDs and Blu-Ray discs can capitalize on the trend towards integrated disc drives, by partnering with PC manufacturers to produce PCs with built-in drives that are both compact and portable.