The New Balance Black History Month (BHM) Collection has been unveiled by the brand as a new range of footwear styles that pay homage to the upcoming historical celebration.
The collection includes the OMN1S, the 574, 997s and the 850, which are all expertly appointed with deep colors like blue and gray along with pops of red throughout. Speckled detailing is evident on each style, which adds a cohesive touch to each of the styes and helps them to convey an elegant aesthetic with a touch of playfulness.
The New Balance Black History Month (BHM) Collection has yet to be officially announced, but is positioned for a January 30 launch, according to Finish Line. The footwear comes as one of a growing number of celebratory Black History Month styles as more brands create special-edition products for the occasion.
Image Credit: Finish Line
The New Balance Black History Month (BHM) Collection is Chic
1. Black History Month Sneaker Collections - The creation of black history month inspired sneaker collections for various brands.
2. Cultural Representation in Footwear - There is a growing market for footwear that embraces and represents different cultures and history.
3. Celebrity Collaborated Sneaker Collections - Collaborating with influential figures on the creation of sneaker collections is a trending marketing strategy for shoe companies.
1. Footwear Industry - With the surge of consumers interested in exclusive sneaker collections, there is opportunity for disruptive innovation and creative designs in the footwear industry.
2. Fashion Industry - The influence of Black History Month inspired collections has created opportunities to infuse cultural aspects into fashion designs.
3. Marketing Industry - Collaborating with influential figures is a growing trend in various industries, specifically the marketing industry, to expand brand reach and consumer appeal.