The New Balance 576 is one of the brand’s most popular shoes, and now the new version is out which blends a bit of the old style and adds a lot of new changes.
The new and improved New Balance 576 WRC576FR is featured above, and as you can see, they did not hold back on the pigments.
Check out more on the New Balance 2010 Spring Collection above. Also, be sure to check out other New Balance finds on Trend Hunter below.
New Balance 2010 Spring Collection is Straight Out of a Crayon Box
1. Bold Colors - Opportunity for textile and fashion industries to incorporate vivid pigments for their product lines
2. Revamped Classic Designs - Opportunity for shoe designers to mix modern elements with existing classic models to create a fresh take on a timeless style
3. Athleisure Wear - Opportunity for fashion retailers to tailor their product lines towards a growing market of consumers who want both comfort and style in their clothing choices
1. Textile - Consumers are gravitating towards bold colors, presenting opportunities for textile manufacturers to expand beyond traditional neutral shades
2. Fashion - The revamped classic designs of the New Balance 576 offer opportunities for fashion brands to mix modern elements with existing products to create a new and distinctive take on a classic design
3. Retail - The trend towards athleisure wear will require retailers to innovate by finding ways to balance style and comfort, making the new New Balance collection a potential inspiration for new product offerings in the market