Jordan Brand continues to reimagine some iconic sneaker silhouettes and its latest is the Nike Air Max 95 footwear model, adorned in a eye-catching neon colorway. The court model features elements that are suitable to be worn as a casual lifestyle shoe as well.
The uppers of the latest design have a gradient design and also spotlights suede materials for a soft touch done in multiple hues. The sides of the uppers are rooted in a white mesh foundation to contrast and allow the 'Volt' neon yellow to pop. The bright color can be seen on the rope laces and the eyelet pieces as well. BRanding details can be seen in the form of the iconic Flight Jumpman across the tongue tag, "AIR JORDAN" patchwork in reflective 3M materials upsidedown, and "NIKE AIR" on the heel tab.
Image Credit: Nike
Jordan Brand Gave the Air Max 95 Sneakers a Refreshing Neon Colorway
1. Neon Sneaker Fashion - Fashion companies can explore using bold neon colors in their sneaker designs to attract a younger, more fashion-forward demographic.
2. Casual-lifestyle Hybrid Sneakers - Sneaker companies can experiment with creating hybrid models that can be worn both on the court and as casual lifestyle shoes.
3. Gradient Design Elements - Designers can incorporate gradient design elements into their products, adding dimension and complexity to their designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use bold neon colors to add vibrant accents to sneakers and other accessories.
2. Athletic Footwear - Athletic footwear companies can create hybrid models that cater to both sports enthusiasts and casual wearers.
3. Design - Designers can experiment with innovative techniques, such as gradient design and material combinations, to create new and unique products.