With the long-awaited Christmas season just around the corner, there’s no better place to get ideas for your Christmas wish list than from the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book 2010. As the 84th edition to this haute couture ritual, the Christmas Book includes everything and anything your lavish heart desires.
Some goodies include the $15,000 edible gingerbread houses, a $125,000 Tequila Avion private party by Colin Cowie, and a $248,000 “His and Hers” MetroShip Houseboat. Nothing says “Merry Christmas” better than opulent gifts!
The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book 2010 Features Gifts Up to $248,000
1. Luxury Gifting - The trend of extravagant and opulent gifts for the holiday season, offering opportunities for luxury retailers to cater to high-end consumers with unique and exclusive products.
2. Experiential Gifts - The growing popularity of experiential gifts, such as private parties and immersive experiences, creating opportunities for event planners and companies to offer unforgettable moments to their customers.
3. Personalized Luxury - The trend of customized and tailor-made luxury items, providing opportunities for luxury brands to offer personalized products and services to affluent consumers.
1. Luxury Retail - The luxury retail industry can tap into the trend of luxury gifting by curating a selection of exclusive and high-end products for the holiday season.
2. Event Planning - The event planning industry can capitalize on the demand for experiential gifts by creating unique and memorable events and parties for clients.
3. Luxury Brands - Luxury brands can embrace the trend of personalized luxury by offering customizable products and bespoke services, catering to the individual preferences and tastes of affluent customers.