In honor of National Pet Day, Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment unveiled a charming new poster series for the upcoming animated film 'The Secret Life of Pets.' Due for release this summer, the film tells the humorous tales of what our pets get up to after we leave for the day.
The Secret Life of Pets poster series teases the upcoming film with animated images of the title pets and their names. Each pet boasts a different expression that alludes to its unique personality. For instance, one poster features the image of a scowling cat named Chloe, complete with the tagline "I have resting cat face." Another picture features a grinning bunny rabbit named Snowball branded with the phrase "cute is just my cover."
The poster series ultimately uses National Pet Day as the perfect opportunity to showcase the characters from the upcoming film.
'The Secret Life of Pets' Poster Series Celebrates National Pet Day
1. Animated Pet Posters - Creating animated pet posters is a unique way to promote upcoming pet-related movies or shows.'
2. Humorous Pet Tales - The humorous behind-the-scenes lives of pets are increasingly popular in film.
3. National Pet Day - Films and posters that celebrate National Pet Day can appeal to a large audience of pet lovers.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies can use animated pet posters as a new marketing strategy to attract pet lovers and customers interested in creative advertising.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create more films or shows about pet stories as they become more popular and hit with audiences.
3. Pet Care - The pet industry can use National Pet Day to promote their services and products through pet-related movies or entertaining content.