tenoverten, a nail care brand that specializes in creating products that are completely non-toxic and safe to use, recently developed a nail drying serum that's packing with nourishing vitamin E.
The formula is packaged in a 15ml container, which retailers for just $18 USD on sites like NET-A-PORTER. To use the serum, consumers simply apply one to two drops to the base of each nail after waiting for their polish and top coat to sit for about two minutes. Once the solution is applied to the base of the nails, it will spread across the rest of the nails to evenly coat them, helping to harden the polish for longer wear, while also adding more shine.
tenoverten's Nail Drying Serum Hardens Polish and Enhances Shine
1. Non-toxic Nail Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing more non-toxic and safe nail care products.
2. Nail Drying Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating faster and more effective nail drying solutions.
3. Nourishing Nail Treatments - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in formulating nail treatments with nourishing ingredients.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty and personal care industry to create innovative non-toxic nail care products.
2. Cosmetics Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics retail industry by offering a wide selection of non-toxic nail care products.
3. Nail Salon Services - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the nail salon services industry by incorporating non-toxic nail care treatments into their offerings.