For Worker's Day, MUSTANG Jeans made a limited edition pair of jeans available and shipped them in a highly unconventional way. Jeans are made to be tough, but this message hardly comes across when they're carefully tucked into tissue paper for you to take home.
Stressing durability, MUSTANG Jeans worked with the KOREFE (Kolle Rebbe Form Und Entwicklung) agency to show just how work-ready its jeans are.
These unique MUSTANG Jeans were only made available through a webshop and to ship these garments, the box was turned inside out. The inside of the boxes contained the delivery slip and the receipt, while the outside of the box was wrapped in the limited edition jeans, which is a perfect way to testify how well they'll hold up to regular wear and tear at work.
MUSTANG Jeans Proves How Well Its Jeans Hold Up When Put to Work
1. Durable Packaging - The use of durable packaging as a marketing tool to emphasize a product's key feature.
2. Unique Shipping Methods - Using unconventional or eye-catching shipping methods as a way to promote the brand and product.
3. Functionality Aesthetic - Combining fashion aesthetics with functionality to create products that are both stylish and practical.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use durable packaging and unique shipping methods to showcase their products' unique features.
2. E-commerce - Online retailers can utilize unique shipping methods and durable packaging to stand out and create a memorable customer experience.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can incorporate functionality aesthetics into their products to create items that are both durable and fashionable.