You won’t find these mustache brooches in your grandmother’s jewelry box (and if you do, your grandmother must be an interesting lady). Available from the Wifeofbrian shop on Etsy, these mustache brooches are a unique way to decorate your bag, scarf, or sweater.
Says the shop owner about her hairy creations, “Excited by the world of knitted facial hair, but don’t necessarily want to display it on your face? Then try a moustache brooch.” The mustache brooches are knitted in a speckled brown but you can customize the color if you so wish.
Give a Purse or Scarf Some Flair With Pin-On Facial Hair
1. Novelty Brooches - Customizable pin-on accessories are becoming popular for personalization and self-expression.
2. Miniature Knitwear - Tiny knit creations are a growing trend for crafting enthusiasts and fashion lovers.
3. Facial Hair Fashion - Expressions of masculinity and gender fluidity are being explored through facial hair motifs in fashion and accessories.
1. Fashion Accessories - There is potential for growth in the fashion industry for customized accessories that cater to niche interests and hobbies.
2. Handmade Crafts - The trend for personalized, quirky items is driving growth in the handmade crafts industry, especially through online marketplaces.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - As gender fluidity becomes more accepted in society, the fashion industry could benefit from creating unique and inclusive motifs that cater to all genders.