We have already seen many audio accessories that flash and light-up with your music. The Music Light however, takes it one step further because sound can be visualized in a way no current product on the market can do. Instead of just flashing, you can see pulses of light move up and down the cords, pulsating, rippling and shifting colors. When worn in the dark, it creates a spectacular luminous effect similar to club scenes with laser shows and glow sticks. The Music Light is designed by Terence Woon.
Check out another accessory that blinks with your music:
1. Audio-visual Wearables - There is an opportunity to create more innovative wearables that visually enhance the music-listening experience.
2. Interactive Light Accessories - Developing accessories that not only light up but also respond to music could create a new market for experiential wearable technology.
3. Immersive Entertainment Accessories - The integration of light and sound in entertainment accessories has the potential to create a new level of immersive experience for users.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the development of audio-visual wearables to enhance the music-listening experience.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories companies can consider creating interactive light accessories that respond to and enhance the music-listening experience.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore the integration of light and sound in accessories to create new immersive experience for users.