It looks like a Nerf ball, but the Music Ballon is a portable, rechargeable MP3 speaker. After charging the portable mini speaker using a computer USB port, the Music Balloon can be connected to any audio player using a 3.5mm stereo audio plug. There are five colors to choose from: pink, yellow, red, blue and black.
The 'Yuen To Music Balloon’ is available at the GeekStuff4U website and sells for about $73.00
Implications - As our society continues its ascent into full-scale digital integration, the market for products that accessorize our handheld devices (music players, smartphones, and tablets) increases. Companies can capitalize by investing in products that either protect or stylishly house these expensive creations. Consumers will be attracted to the concept of having an original and fashionable cover/protector for their handheld device.
Colorful 'Music Ballon' Adds Nerfy Sound to MP3 Players
1. Digital Integration - Opportunity for companies to invest in products that accessorize handheld devices as society becomes more digitally integrated.
2. Protective Accessories - Market for products that protect and stylishly house handheld devices creates opportunity for companies to innovate in this space.
3. Fashionable Covers - Demand for original and fashionable covers/protectors for handheld devices allows companies to cater to consumer preferences.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics industry can benefit from creating accessories that enhance the functionality and aesthetics of handheld devices.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories industry can tap into the market for fashionable covers and protectors for handheld devices to offer stylish options.
3. E-commerce - Growing market for digital accessories provides opportunities for e-commerce platforms to offer a wide variety of products to consumers.