The latest and most updated version of the Muse EEG brain trainer, which originally made its crowdfunding debut back in 2012, was recently on display at the Wearable Technology Show.
The Muse EEG brain trainer is designed to help wearers train their brains in order to become less distracted and more focused. The device itself is a flexible, slim headband embedded with seven sensors that rest against the wearer's head. The location of the sensors allows the Muse to track the electrical field created by the user's brain, which can be used to draw conclusions about their state of mind.
In the modern day and age, humans have become absolutely obsessed with productivity. With advances in technology like the Muse EEG brain trainer, it appears that humans are on their way to achieving ridiculous levels of focus whilst minimizing distraction.
The Muse EEG Brain Trainer Helps You Stay Focused
1. Brain-sensing Technology - The Muse EEG brain trainer demonstrates the potential of brain-sensing technology in improving focus and reducing distractions.
2. Wearable Brain Training - The Muse EEG brain trainer showcases the growing trend of wearable devices for brain training and cognitive enhancement.
3. Productivity Enhancement - The use of brain-sensing headbands like the Muse EEG brain trainer reflects the trend of seeking innovative ways to increase productivity and focus.
1. Wearable Technology - The Muse EEG brain trainer belongs to the wearable technology industry, which is experiencing growth due to the increasing popularity of connected devices.
2. Health and Wellness - The Muse EEG brain trainer is at the forefront of the health and wellness industry's advancements in brain training and cognitive improvement technologies.
3. Consumer Electronics - Brain-sensing headbands, such as the Muse EEG brain trainer, contribute to the consumer electronics industry's expansion into the realm of wearable brain technology.