The Moody Nest is a unique piece of furniture designed to take a pounding. The Moody Nest was designed by Hanna Emelie Ernsting of Moody Couch fame and is designed to envelop its enraged occupant until he or she has calmed down.
The Moody Nest has a massive quilted shell sitting atop a foam base. The quilted shell is designed to take the most abuse and can be kicked and pulled without becoming stretched or broken. Once you are all tuckered out from beating on the Moody Nest's cover, you can relax on the foam base and let your former punching bag envelop you.
Stress-relieving designs are becoming more and more common as life becomes increasingly more complicated. I would love to see a whole range of furniture designed in the same vein as Ernsting's Moody collection. Imagine how awesome it would be to live in a world where you could punch and kick your couch without remorse.
The Moody Nest is Designed to Relax Enraged Occupants
1. Stress-relieving Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing a wide range of stress-relieving furniture pieces.
2. Unconventional Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating out-of-the-box furniture pieces that are both functional and therapeutic.
3. Home Therapy Gadgets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing home therapy gadgets to help people manage stress and anger effectively.
1. Furniture and Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovating furniture designs that serve both aesthetic and therapeutic purposes.
2. Mental Health - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing mental health solutions through unconventional means such as furniture and decor.
3. Consumer Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating consumer technology devices that can help people relieve stress and frustration at home.