The Monitormate ProBASE C aluminum monitor stand is an efficient, all-in-one workstation solution for professionals and students to help them maintain an optimized experience when working at their desk.
The unit features a sleek aluminum construction to match high-end technology perfectly, and is equipped with four ports on the side including three USB-A ports and one USB-C port. The stand delivers an impressive current supply to easily charge up mobile devices and more. The system also features a dedicated storage drawer for keeping hard drives, memory cards and more stored with accessibility in mind.
The Monitormate ProBASE C aluminum monitor stand comes in silver and space gray color options, and boasts a hollow section in the base for keeping keyboards and mouses out of the way.
The Monitormate ProBASE C Stand Organizes Workstations
1. Connectivity-enhanced Workstations - The integration of multiple ports in monitor stands enhances the workstation experience and provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for office equipment manufacturers.
2. All-in-one Desk Solutions - The Monitormate ProBASE C stand highlights the demand for efficient and space-saving desk solutions, opening up opportunities for innovative office furniture designs.
3. Integrated Device Charging - The provision of high-powered USB ports on monitor stands caters to the growing demand for more efficient charging solutions and presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers.
1. Office Equipment Manufacturing - The integration of connectivity features to office equipment highlights an opportunity for manufacturers to develop competitive products that cater to the needs of the evolving workstation setup.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - The trend towards space-saving desk solutions presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to explore innovative designs that cater to changing workspace needs.
3. Consumer Electronics - The increasing demand for efficient charging solutions presents an opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to develop high-powered charging ports and integrated charging systems in all devices.