The conceptual M-101 modular protective mask is a customizable face mask for wearers who are in need of a comfortable, secure and sustainable alternative to other options on the market. The mask can be tailor-made by taking a 3D scan of the person's face via the accompanying smartphone app, which will also allow users to customize it to their needs with a variety of colors, patterns, logos and more. The mask comes with a UV-C decontamination case that will work to sterilize it or other items in just five minutes flat to keep everything clean and free of germs.
The conceptual M-101 modular protective mask is the design work of Dorian Etienne, Manon Baste, Alexandre Chotteau, Anton Blondeau and Julie Tarrade.
The Conceptual M-101 Modular Protective Mask is Health-Focused
1. Customizable Face Masks - The trend of customizable face masks presents an opportunity for businesses to offer personalized and unique protective gear to their customers.
2. 3D Scanning Technology for Personalization - The trend of using 3D scanning technology to personalize face masks provides an opportunity for businesses to incorporate innovative technology into their product offerings.
3. UV-C Decontamination - The trend of incorporating UV-C decontamination technology into products presents an opportunity for businesses to offer effective and efficient sterilization solutions.
1. Health and Safety - The health and safety industry can explore the trend of customizable and 3D-scanned face masks with UV-C decontamination as a way to offer improved protective gear to customers.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can capitalize on the trend of customizable face masks to offer personalized and stylish options to consumers who prioritize both fashion and function.
3. Technology and Innovation - The technology and innovation industry can explore the trend of incorporating 3D scanning and UV-C decontamination technology into various products for improved personalization and sterilization capabilities.