With the much-anticipated release of next season's designs, the Miu Miu Fall 2011 Accessories lookbook is getting a head start on the competition. This freshly released lookbook features dramatic sky-high glittery heels.
Each of the heels showcased in the Miu Miu Fall 2011 Accessories lookbook follows a similar structural design, and the shoes' chunky heels almost mimic an Alexander McQueen feeling. Glittery details, fanned fabric pieces and boot styles round out this autumn lookbook.
The pieces in the Miu Miu Fall 2011 Accessories lookbook are sure to be featured in countless publications over the next few months as fashionistas everywhere scrummage to get ahead on next season's trends. By releasing its lookbook during the spring, Miu Miu is feeding into public demand after the success of the Fall 2011 runway show.
The Miu Miu Fall 2011 Accessories Lookbook is Dazzling With Designer Shoes
1. Glittery Heels - Opportunity for innovative shoe designers to create dramatic and eye-catching footwear using glittery details.
2. Chunky Heels - Potential for designers to create shoes with structural designs reminiscent of Alexander McQueen.
3. Boot Styles - Disruptive opportunity for brands to incorporate unique fabric pieces and boot styles into their shoe designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of glittery heels, chunky heels, and boot styles for their accessory lines.
2. Footwear - Shoe companies have the chance to create innovative designs that feature glittery details, unique structural designs, and trendy boot styles.
3. Publishing - Publishers can feature the Miu Miu Fall 2011 Accessories lookbook in magazines and online platforms, showcasing the trendy glittery heels and chunky heels.