It is quite surprising that it took this long for something like the Minority Report media player to be designed. Considering how much merchandise was inspired by futuristic films like 'TRON: Legacy' and sci-fi shows like 'Doctor Who,' a cult classic like 'Minority Report' should have inspired a slew of products and concepts. Especially when you keep in mind how stunning and revolutionary the technology looked in the movie.
Conceived by Argentina-based designer Sebastian Pandolfi, the Minority Report media player was designed for a university project. The product incorporates the halo technology shown in the movie and is purported to project music, videos and images through nodes directly into the brain. Its minimalist aesthetic perfectly complements the overall look that the movie achieved so stunningly well.
The Minority Report Media Player is Inspired by the Movie of Same Name
1. Futuristic Media Players - The Minority Report media player showcases the potential for futuristic media player designs that incorporate technologies like halo projection.
2. Movie-inspired Merchandise - The design of the Minority Report media player highlights the untapped potential for merchandise inspired by cult classic movies like 'Minority Report'.
3. Revolutionary Technology in Films - The stunning and revolutionary technology portrayed in movies like 'Minority Report' can spark innovative product concepts, such as the Minority Report media player.
1. Consumer Electronics - The concept of futuristic media players, like the Minority Report media player, presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the consumer electronics industry.
2. Entertainment Merchandising - The lack of merchandise inspired by 'Minority Report' suggests an untapped market for innovative entertainment merchandise tied to cult classic films.
3. Film and Entertainment Technology - The design of the Minority Report media player showcases the potential for integrating revolutionary film technologies into real-world products within the film and entertainment technology industry.