The Milou Sluis Cosmopolitan US editorial graces the publication's February 2013 issue. Highlighting a crimson color palette, the striking fashion story embraces red wardrobe staples, eye-catching accessories and bold beauty looks.
Captured by photographer Jamie Nelson‘s lens, blonde beauty Milou pulls off glamorous headwear and embellished accent pieces as she poses in studio. The model is outfitted by stylist Michelle McCool sporting sleek locks by hair stylist Ryan Taniguchi along with crimson-infused make-up by beauty artist Charlotte and matching nails by Tracylee.
The Milou Sluis Cosmopolitan US beauty story embraces red as the hottest color of the upcoming season. From the model's classically elegant garments and accessories to her retro makeup looks, this editorial proves that bold is back when it comes to wardrobe styling and beauty.
The Milou Sluis Cosmopolitan US Editorial Sees Red
1. Crimson Fashion - The trend of incorporating crimson color into wardrobe staples signals an opportunity for fashion brands to create bold and eye-catching designs.
2. Retro Glamour - The resurgence of retro makeup looks and glamorous styling presents an opportunity for beauty brands to tap into the nostalgia and create innovative products and campaigns.
3. Headwear Accessories - The popularity of headwear accessories seen in the editorial suggests a potential market for brands to create unique and statement-making headpieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of crimson fashion to create new collections and attract fashion-forward consumers.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of retro glamour by developing new makeup products and offering tutorials for achieving vintage-inspired looks.
3. Accessories - The accessory industry can seize the opportunity of the headwear trend by designing and marketing innovative and fashionable headpieces.