adidas and LA streetwear icon Undefeated join forces for yet another collaboration in 2019 and the result is a high-performing range of stylish, military sportswear. The two brands elevate the aesthetic of the contemporary athletic outfit to include a slick and elegant character that is functional, as well as fashion-forward. The Spring/Summer 2019 capsule embraces a militaristic color palette that is vibrantly accented with occasional hits of orange which contributes to high-visibility during the nighttime.
The military sportswear collaboration boasts three new footwear styles, accessories — from roomy duffle bags to socks, as well as a base-layer tee, a packable jacket, and some other athletic-focused garments.
The adidas x Undefeated collection is perfect for the active city dweller who also puts great emphasis on style.
adidas and Undefeated Test the Boundaries of Modern Sportswear
1. High-performing Military Sportswear - The trend of high-performing military sportswear combines fashion-forward design with functional features.
2. Collaborative Streetwear Partnerships - The trend of collaborative streetwear partnerships allows brands to elevate their aesthetic through unique collaborations.
3. Militaristic Color Palettes - The trend of using militaristic color palettes adds a visually striking element to sportswear design.
1. Apparel - The apparel industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating military-inspired features into their sportswear designs.
2. Sporting Goods - The sporting goods industry can embrace disruptive innovation by collaborating with fashion brands to create high-performance sportswear.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry has the opportunity to disrupt the market by partnering with athletic brands to create stylish, functional sportswear collections.