The Michelle Viljoen Photo Series captures a redheaded hunk in a forest with matching fire-colored fashion.
Viljoen focuses more on the model and the fashion than on the forest as the combination of hot colors in hair and apparel makes this shoot particularly striking. With little activity in the shoot, Viljoen uses the model to engage in lethargic-looking poses mostly leaning with his head bent sideways surrounded by logs, water or trees. The fashion follows suit with naturalist, hippie versus farmer style. Viljoen’s nature photo technique uses different scenery and a variety of contrasting blurry backgrounds for a soothing and rather interesting photo shoot.
This photo shoot brings a mesmerizing matching theme that can be embraced by any photographer in any unique environment.
The Michelle Viljoen Photo Series Captures Matching Hair and Fashion
1. Matching Hair and Fashion - Creating photo series that showcase matching hair and fashion can be a disruptive opportunity for photographers to create visually stunning and cohesive images.
2. Lethargic-looking Poses - Exploring lethargic-looking poses in fashion photography can offer a unique and distinctive style that stands out from traditional energetic poses.
3. Contrasting Blurry Backgrounds - Using contrasting blurry backgrounds in nature photography can provide a visually interesting and soothing aesthetic for photo shoots.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore the trend of capturing matching hair and fashion in their shoots to create impactful visual storytelling.
2. Portrait Photography - Portrait photographers can experiment with lethargic-looking poses to add a sense of melancholy or introspection in their images.
3. Nature Photography - Nature photographers can experiment with contrasting blurry backgrounds to create a dreamy and ethereal atmosphere in their photo shoots.