Elite model Michelle Harper stars in the 'Michelle Harper' Elle Mexico editorial. Gracing the South American publication's April 2013 installment, this studio series highlights a wardrobe of cultural couture that highlights traditional craftsmanship.
The brunette beauty is outfitted by wardrobe stylist Angela Esteban Librero who dresses her in a slew of luxurious designer looks from the likes of Roberto Cavalli, Catherine Malandrino and H&M's latest Conscious Collection.
Lensed against a pattern-enriched backdrop by set-designer Shari Anlauf, the 'Michelle Harper' Elle Mexico editorial exudes sophistication without losing its playful and vibrant point of view. The series also features flower accented hair by coiffeur Chinatsu Nobe and dramatic beauty looks by makeup artist Tadayoshi Honda.
The Michelle Harper Elle Mexico Editorial Highlights Craftsmanship
1. Craftsmanship in Fashion - The trend of highlighting traditional craftsmanship in couture creates opportunities for designers to incorporate unique and handmade elements in their collections.
2. Luxury Designer Collaborations - The trend of luxury designers collaborating with more accessible brands like H&M's Conscious Collection opens up opportunities for affordable high fashion options.
3. Playful and Vibrant Editorial Couture - The trend of combining sophistication with a playful and vibrant point of view in editorial fashion creates opportunities for designers to experiment with unconventional and eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can leverage the trend of highlighting craftsmanship to create unique and standout garments that appeal to discerning customers.
2. Luxury Retail - The luxury retail industry can explore collaborations between high-end and more accessible brands to attract a wider customer base and offer affordable luxury options.
3. Editorial Photography - The editorial photography industry can embrace the trend of playful and vibrant editorial couture to create visually striking and captivating fashion spreads.