This Mean Girls crop top by MYVL alters one of the most recognizable quotes from the classic film.
Instead of the original line, "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink," this shirt reads "On Wednesdays We Wear Black." While some die-hard fans might be calling "blasphemy!" on this one, I'm absolutely thrilled. Pink is not for everyone, while black is universally flattering -- just call it "insta-slim." You know what they say (and by "they" I mean me): when in doubt, wear head-to-toe black, and you can't go wrong. The shirt will also appeal to hipsters who can't rock the original quote, lest they look too "too mainstream."
In either case, wearing the Mean Girls crop top by MYVL will ensure that you're looking super fetch!
The Mean Girls Crop Top Puts a Darker Spin on a Classic Quote
1. Dark Quote Crop Tops - Designing crop tops with darker variations of classic quotes popularized by famous movies or TV series.
2. Black Fashion - Promoting black as the new 'pink' among fashion enthusiasts and influencers.
3. Subversive T-shirts - Creating t-shirts with subversive or unexpected messages to appeal to customers looking to make a statement with their wardrobe.
1. Fashion - Designing new clothing items and color schemes to keep up with changing consumer preferences and increase product sales.
2. Pop Culture Merchandising - Capitalizing on the popularity of famous quotes from movies or TV shows by creating merchandise that appeals to fans and enthusiasts.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Creating targeted marketing campaigns to appeal to specific niche groups, such as subversive or alternative fashion enthusiasts.