If you needed any more proof that the Versace x H&M collaboration is this season's must-see line, the Matthew Bell Flamboyant Magazine editorial will definitely make a believer out of you.
Captured and styled by Riccardo Slavik, the story showcases some of the hottest pieces from the menswear collection, set against the backdrop of Milan's finest late-night locations. Blending photography, paintings and illustrations, each shot pays homage to the eclectic nature of the line, and its designer Donatella Versace. I couldn't think of a better model for this story, as Matthew embodies the attitude and "new wave bad boy" look that the line seems to be aimed at.
With print ads and commercials that have already made a splash, and an incredibly successful runway show, there's no denying the Versace x H&M collaboration is this season's hottest topic. For a glamorously gritty look at the menswear collection, check out the Matthew Bell Flamboyant Magazine shoot.
The Matthew Bell Flamboyant Shots Showcase Versace x H&M
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - There is a rising trend of fashion brands collaborating with other brands to create exclusive collections, offering unique and one-of-a-kind products for consumers.
2. Artistic Editorial Photography - There is a growing trend of editorial fashion photography that incorporates artistic elements, such as paintings and illustrations, to create visually captivating images.
3. Late-night Location Fashion Shoots - Fashion shoots that take place in late-night locations, such as bars and clubs, are becoming popular, adding an edgy and exciting atmosphere to the visuals.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail brands can explore collaboration opportunities with other brands to create exclusive collections and attract a wider audience.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with incorporating artistic elements into their editorial fashion shoots, creating unique and visually captivating images.
3. Nightlife and Entertainment - Nightlife venues and entertainment establishments can collaborate with fashion brands to host fashion shoots and events, attracting fashion-conscious consumers to their locations.