Most people coat the inside edges of their martini with a traditional rinse, but the 'Atomizer' martini spray allows individuals to simply spritz a coating onto their glass. The single pump spray dispenses the perfect amount of spirits according to your needs.
The Atomizer martini spray is made up of a stainless steel capsule which is pocket-sized -- approximately the size of a lipstick case. The actual pump contains a funnel for easy refilling when necessary. The single pump dispenses just a spray of spirits -- which may typically include vermouth (dry martini) or absinthe (herbal rinse). The pump is under a lifetime warranty.
This martini spray would make a perfect addition to any home bar or party room. You can purchase one online for $15.
The Martini Atomizer Spray Coats the Edges of Your Cocktail Glass
1. Pocket-sized Cocktail Sprays - There is an opportunity for companies to create unique, compact, and portable cocktail sprays for on-the-go occasions.
2. Single Pump Cocktail Dispensers - A trend toward simple, one-pump dispensers for cocktails and other beverages may be on the rise for home and event use.
3. Alternative Cocktail Rinses - Developing unique and flavorful rinses aside from traditional vermouth or absinthe could create a competitive advantage for cocktail spray manufacturers.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can explore the idea of creating alternative cocktail rinses for single pump spray bottles.
2. Home Bar and Restaurant Equipment - There is an opportunity for businesses in the restaurant supply and equipment industry to develop and market pocket-sized cocktail sprays for home and event use.
3. Event Planning and Catering - Event planning companies, caterers, and bartending services could incorporate specialized cocktail sprays into their offerings for unique and impressive cocktail presentations.