Marlon Teixeira is featured as the star of the Spring/Summer issue of Mister Muse magazine. The Brazilian beauty is lensed by Bruce Weber in 'The Book of Marlon.' The editorial features hazy 80s glamor shots, featuring Tierxeira in nothing but a punked-out leather, studded jacket. The photographic scenes are combined with sepia Polaroids in a sketchbook-like fashion. The model drips with youthful tension and a fierce glare.
The shoot was captured by legendary Bruce Weber. The iconic photographer has been lensing the fashion scene since the 70s when he began doing cover work for GQ. Weber has coordinated campaigns for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Versace. His talents have also frequently appeared in Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, Elle, Life, Interview and Rolling Stone magazines.
The Marlon Teixeira shoot is steaming and sultry.
Marlon Teixeira is Lensed by Bruce Weber for Mister Muse
1. Ethereal Punk Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating new sustainable fashion lines that incorporate punk and ethereal elements.
2. Retro-styled Photography - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for updating retro photography styles by incorporating modern technology.
3. Book-inspired Editorials - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating editorial photoshoots that are inspired by book layouts and designs.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take inspiration from these editorials to create new collections and campaigns.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can update their skills by incorporating retro-style elements and state-of-the-art technology.
3. Publishing Industry - The publishing industry can harness inspiration from these editorials to create new layouts and designs for future books and magazines, including marketing materials.