The Marina Jamieson by Enric Galceran for View of the Times magazine photoshoot stars the 25-year-old model showing off a variety of different looks that are easy to wear this holiday season.
From fur vests to sequined evening gowns to suede shorts, the editorial shows you how to take basic pieces and take them from day to night. With a fabulous head of bouncy curls and a sultry smoky eye, the Marina Jamieson by Enric Galceran for View of the Times magazine photo shoot is the ultimate lesson in glamorous dressing this season.
Styled by Dixi Romano, Jamieson pulls off some chic and out-there looks with the help of other toned-down, basic pieces. Check out the Marina Jamieson by Enric Galceran for View of the Times shoot to get inspired to do some holiday shopping.
The Marina Jamieson by Enric Galceran for View of the Times Shoot is Hot
1. Theme-appropriate Ensembles - Creating looks that embody the season, occasion, or event can be a great opportunity for fashion designers to showcase their creativity and cater to consumers' desire for unique and fun outfits.
2. Mix-and-match Styling - Encouraging customers to experiment with styling and creating new combinations out of basic pieces can be a way for fashion retailers to foster a culture of fashion innovation and individuality among their patrons.
3. Photo-focused Marketing - Creating and sharing high-quality editorial-style images can be an effective way for fashion brands to showcase their products and inspire customers, especially on social media platforms.
1. Fashion - As the holiday season approaches, fashion brands and retailers have an opportunity to harness the spirit of the season and create products and campaigns tailored to customers' shopping needs.
2. Photography - As fashion and advertising increasingly rely on visually-focused media, photography-related industries have a chance to collaborate with fashion brands and create high-quality content for various marketing channels.
3. Social Media - With platforms like Instagram and Pinterest becoming more popular for fashion-related browsing and shopping, social media-related industries have a chance to play a significant role in fashion brand marketing and customer engagement.