John Galliano's quirky and fantasy-laden runways never fail to disappoint.
Galliano's extraordinary collection from his 2009 show ranged from the futuristic and whimsical to downright freakish. It also featured some pretty bizarre hairstyles.
To me, the most eccentric of the bunch is the weird white and tall hair style that reminds me of the powdered wigs that the tragic Marie Antoinette used to wear.
Implications - If you are looking to add some spark to that mane of yours, you will definitely find inspiration from Gallianoâ€™s 2009 runway show. Models adorned their hair with clips from newspapers, swept up their hair into crimped buns and dyed their hair lime green, fiery orange and cotton-candy pink.
John Galliano's Fantastical Coiffures
1. Fantastical Coiffures - The trend of outrageous and imaginative hairstyles, inspired by John Galliano's 2009 runway show, offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and haircare industry.
2. Newspaper Hair Accessories - The trend of using newspaper clips as hair accessories, showcased in Galliano's runway show, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and accessories industry.
3. Bold Hair Colors - The trend of vibrant and unconventional hair colors, as seen in Galliano's collection, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the hair dye and cosmetics industry.
1. Beauty and Haircare - The beauty and haircare industry can leverage the trend of fantastical coiffures to develop innovative products and services that cater to consumers seeking unique and creative hairstyles.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore the trend of using newspaper clips as hair accessories to create bold and attention-grabbing fashion statements.
3. Hair Dye and Cosmetics - The hair dye and cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend of bold hair colors by developing innovative and long-lasting hair color products that allow consumers to experiment with vibrant and unconventional looks.