The latest photoshoot for Harper Bazaar Brazil's May 2014 issue stars the ever-so-beautiful young model Maria Borges posing in super shiny garments and unique headdresses.
The Harper Bazaar Brazil May 2014 issue pays tribute to the latest fashions for Spring 2014. Model Borges struts her stuff in a power pose while wearing several outfits that are monochromatic and high on shine. The shoot was photographed against a black background to make the outfits Borges wears that much more striking and luminous. These looks for spring featured many peachy-pink, jet black and charcoal gray hues. Some of the top looks feature glittery black trousers, shiny peach belts and reflective black blazers. Borges even rocks a light gray beaded headdress as a hip accessory to a casual business suit.
Model Maria Borges Poses for Harper Bazaar Brazil's May 2014 Issue
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create clothing lines with monochromatic and high-shine garments for a striking and luminous look.
2. Reflective Accessories - Potential for designers to incorporate reflective elements, such as headdresses, into their accessories line for added allure.
3. Power Poses in Photography - Chance for photographers and fashion magazines to explore power poses to make outfits and fashion editorials more impactful.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of monochromatic and high-shine garments for their Spring collections.
2. Accessories - Designers can tap into the demand for reflective accessories, like headdresses, to create unique and eye-catching statement pieces.
3. Photography - Photographers can adopt the use of power poses in fashion editorials to create more impactful and visually striking images.