The cover shoot by photographer Marcus Ohlsson for Velvet Magazine is filled with stunning closeup shots of model Emily Senko. Captured entirely in black and white, it showcases swimwear that is at once sporty and seductive. Although it is clearly a fashion editorial, the photoshoot could easily grace the walls of an art gallery. The lighting and composition is beautifully sculptural.
Appearing in the July 2012 issue of the publication, the cover shoot by Marcus Ohlsson for Velvet Magazine was styled by Laura Bianchi. Concentrating on two piece bathing suits, the looks are as minimalist as the editorial itself is. Shot on location against an expanse of sky, the simple swimwear looks were complemented with slicked-back hair by Mike Lundgren and understated makeup by Katarina Håkansson.
The Photoshoot by Marcus Ohlsson for Velvet Magazine Stars Emily Senko
1. Black-and-white Photography - Explore opportunities to incorporate black-and-white photography in advertising and editorial campaigns for a timeless and artistic appeal.
2. Sporty and Seductive Swimwear - Innovate designs that seamlessly combine sporty and seductive elements in swimwear to cater to a wider range of consumer preferences.
3. Minimalist Fashion - Embrace minimalist fashion trends and design clean and simple looks that exude modernity and sophistication.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Leverage black-and-white photography and minimalist fashion in fashion and apparel campaigns to attract the attention of style-conscious consumers.
2. Photography and Art - Capture the beauty of black-and-white photography in art galleries and explore opportunities to collaborate with photographers for artistic exhibitions.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Create minimalistic beauty looks that complement sporty and seductive swimwear, appealing to consumers seeking a natural and understated aesthetic.