Designer Marco Ugolini and photographer Pedro Motta teamed up in an effort to turn dismal grocery shopping into a rainbow-themed art project.
The creative pair collected items of all the same color and put them into grocery baskets and photographed the end result. From bananas to lemons and from Red Bull cans to cake mix, they were able to blend the items together appropriately.
The grocery store that Marco Ugolini chose for his design project may have been displeased, however because he didn't purchase any of the items in the baskets.
Marco Ugolini and Pedro Motta Turn Groceries Into Art
1. Color Coordinated Shopping - Opportunity for retailers to create unique in-store experiences through color coordination.
2. Artistic Grocery Displays - Opportunity for grocery stores to collaborate with local artists for visually appealing in-store displays.
3. Color-themed Meal Kits - Opportunity for meal kit companies to offer color-themed boxes with recipes and ingredients to match.
1. Retail - Potential for retailers to create new store layouts and displays to enhance customer experience through color coordination.
2. Grocery - Opportunity for grocery stores to work with local artists to create visually appealing in-store displays to attract customers.
3. Meal Kits - Opportunity for meal kit companies to tap into the market for visually appealing and Instagram-worthy meal boxes through color coordination and themed recipes.