Clothing designer Many Belles Down loves to make dresses, regardless of the season. An appetite for sunny weather and sprouting floral arrangements definitely shows in this collection for the 2011 spring season.
The lookbook shoot for the Spring 2011 Many Belles Down collection is playful and simple. The washed-out colors give it a vintage feel that is tasteful to the clothing made by the Oakland-based designer.
Implications - The floral spring dresses are perfect for date nights or even to wear to work. The models within the lookbook rock their hair and dresses but leave their makeup understated. Simple heels and jewelry are paired with Many Belles Down's sundresses to make for an effortlessly chic look that is perfect for the warm weather months. The only fuss you'll have with this collection is picking a favorite!
The Many Belles Down Spring 2011 Collection is Fun & Colorful
1. Playful Spring Fashion - The Many Belles Down Spring 2011 Collection showcases playful and colorful sundresses, reflecting a trend for fun and vibrant fashion.
2. Vintage-inspired Looks - The washed-out colors and vintage feel of the Many Belles Down collection highlight a trend for retro-inspired fashion.
3. Effortless Chic Style - The simple and understated styling of the Many Belles Down lookbook embodies a trend for effortlessly chic fashion.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The Many Belles Down collection offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion and apparel industry, particularly in the design of playful and vintage-inspired clothing.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend for playful spring fashion by stocking Many Belles Down's collection, attracting customers looking for fun and vibrant clothing options.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - The understated makeup looks paired with the Many Belles Down sundresses present innovative opportunities for the beauty and cosmetics industry to create complementary products and tutorials.