KFC Singapore has once again managed to innovate on fried chicken with the launch of the new Mac 'N Cheese Kentaco.
The new Mac 'N Cheese Kentaco is a hybrid creation that consists of a fried chicken taco shell filled with a generous portion of the brand's creamy Mac 'N Cheese. More specifically, the exterior shell is made up of Hot & Crispy fried chicken, which is then filled with a scoop of mayo and Mac 'N Cheese that's made from a combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Beyond the limited-edition Mac 'N Cheese Kentaco, KFC Singapore is also offering new Golden Cheddar Wedges, which is a side dish of crispy potato wedges covered in cheddar seasoning and topped with cheese crumbs.
Image Credit: KFC Singapore
KFC Singapore is Serving Up a New Mac 'N Cheese Kentaco
1. Hybrid Food - The fusion of different cuisines or ingredients could create marketable, trendy dishes.
2. Creative Pairings - Combining two or more complementary flavors could lead to unique menu offerings and customer interest.
3. Innovative Side Dishes - Thinking beyond typical side dishes can differentiate a brand and provide additional product offerings.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can try new menu items to attract customers and stand out in a competitive industry.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants can experiment with different flavors and combinations to create signature dishes and attract customers.
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can expand their food options beyond traditional items to offer customers unique and creative snacking options.