For issue number nine of Leith Clark's Lula Magazine, famed celebrity photographer Ellen von Unwerth photographs model Cintia Dicker in, 'Everybody Knows Baby's Got New Clothes.' Styled by Kate Young, the editorial offers all the feminine whimsy and enchantment Lula Magazine readers have come to expect over the years. Dicker wears playful, ruffly pieces by DKNY, Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel and Dries van Noten.
Implications - The 'Everybody Knows That Baby's Got New Clothes' editorial spread boasts a collection of ensembles that any fashionista would love to don. With silhouettes that hug every curve and emphasize Cintia Dicker's long, lean legs, the editorial spread perfectly flaunts the various designer pieces.
'Everybody Knows That Baby's Got New Clothes' in Lula Magazine #9
1. Feminine Whimsy - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace feminine, playful designs.
2. Celebrity Editorials - Potential for photographers and stylists to collaborate with celebrities for high-fashion shoots.
3. Enchanted Fashion - Demand for fashion editorials that transport readers into a world of enchantment and fantasy.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of whimsical, ruffly pieces showcased in the editorial.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore creative collaborations with celebrities, capturing their unique style.
3. Magazines - Magazines can attract readers by featuring fashion editorials that transport them to a magical world.